MStudio - Nails & Beauty
Cancellation policy & Service Agreement terms
We ask that you please reschedule or cancel at least 24 hours before the beginning of your appointment or you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the cost of your service. No charge will be applied to your credit/debit card unless you violate our cancellation/no-show policy or fail to comply with our service agreement terms
- Clients who book service(s) but don't show up will be charged the cancellation fee.
- Clients who book service(s) and show up but decide not to get serviced due to change of plans or any other reason will be charged the cancellation fee.
- Clients booking two or more appointments but showing up for one appointment only will be charged the cancellation fee for the remaining no-show bookings.
- Clients who call us requesting last-minute cancellations or reschedules will be charged the cancellation fee for a no-show. Running late? Text us to let us know. In most cases we can still accommodate you if you're maximum 15 minutes late, in which case you wouldn't be able to do any kind of design or style.
- Clients who have full or partially unpaid remaining balance due for the services they received agree/authorize MStudio - Nails & Chill to charge their credit/debit card on file the outstanding amount owed for these services.
- DISPUTED CHARGE PENALTY. In the event that a client initiates a credit card dispute that is subsequently resolved in MStudio's favor, MStudio shall have the right to charge the client up to $50 per occurrence. Client who dispute a valid charge for a late cancellation or no-show will be subject to this $50 fee.
In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made. Your credit/debit card is protected by 256bit bank-level encryption provided by Stripe, Inc.